Each facial is tailored to meet your skin’s specific needs using only the highest-quality ingredients. Includes skin analysis, deep cleanse, steam, extractions, exfoliation, therapeutic face and neck massage, mask, moisturizer and sunscreen. We will also recommend products and help you personalize a home care regimen for best results!
Purchase 6 Customized Facials and get 1 FREE!
This condensed version of the Customized Facial is perfect for people on the go. The Express includes a deep cleanse, steam, exfoliation, moisturizer and sunscreen. Perfect for a lunch hour pick-me-up!
A revitalizing treatment for that often-neglected, hard to reach area of the back. Our Backial includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and a detoxifying mask. Keep your back in tip top shape for the new summer fashions.
Professional Chemical Peels
Professional Peels remove superficial layers of dead skin cells. By removing dead skin cells, products are more effective at helping your skin. Peels assist in increasing collagen synthesis and elastin, as well as improving the skins texture, tone, and hydration– all of which contribute to healthier, more beautiful skin.
*For maximum results, we recommend 6-10 treatments at 4-8 week intervals Purchase 6 Professional Peels and get 1 FREE!
Parisian Peel® (crystal or diamond Microdermabrasion) is the most trusted gentle, non-invasive skin rejuvenation therapy available today. The Parisian Peel system is a powerful yet gentle antiaging procedure that exfoliates the top-most layer of skin– leaving it smooth and supple. This effective therapy reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots, acne scars and other skin imperfections.
*For maximum results, we recommend 6-10 treatments at 4-8 week intervals Purchase 6 Microdermabrasion sessions and get 1 FREE!
Lash & Brow Tinting
Our featured product, Intensive, is formulated with all-natural ingredients for long lasting results. This safe lash and brow tint uses a combination of selective ingredients including lanolin, sunflower oil and peanut oil. It is vegetable based and does not contain coal tar.
Face & Head
- Lip or Chin
- Side Burns
- Jaw Line
- Brow Shaping
- Full Face
- Under Arm
- Half Arm
- Full Arm
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
- Half Back
- Standard Bikini
- French Bikini
- Full Back
- Brazilian Bikini
Post-Waxing Treatment Instructions
To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow these instructions at home:
- Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Use an anti-acne lotion for face, back and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. Use only an antiacne product recommended by your skin care professional.
- Avoid sun tanning for 12 to 24 hours. This includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service.
- Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However if you are prone to ingrown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate newly-waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
- Avoid applying high SPF sunblocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
- Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after your waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal– indicating that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.
For best results, repeat your professional wax treatment regiment every 4 to 6 weeks. If you have any questions about your waxing service or after-care at home, please don’t hesitate to call your skin care therapist.